“Outside the Box” is maintained by the Friends of the Richmond Archives, a non-profit society mandated to promote and support the City of Richmond Archives.
Postings are based on information found in records in the Archives’ holdings.
For more information on these holdings, consult the City of Richmond Archives website at www.richmond.ca/archives.
Contributors to this blog:
- John Campbell, Social Media Coordinator, Friends of the Richmond Archives
- Jennifer Yuhasz, Archivist, City of Richmond Archives
- Bill Purver, Archivist (Retired), City of Richmond Archives
- Dan Farrell, Records Analyst, City of Richmond
- Precilla Huang, Director, Friends of the Richmond Archives
- Christine McGilvray, Director, Friends of the Richmond Archives
- Graham Turnbull, Vice-President, Friends of the Richmond Archives
Banner photo – The opening of the Oak Street Bridge, July 3, 1957. City of Richmond Archives photo 2008 36 2 16.